The Vissla 5x4x3 Seven Seas Hooded CZ Steamer features chest zip entry, and is reccomended for cold water 8 - 12° C / 46 - 53° F.
WARMTH & STRETCH
- 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
- Full body & hood Thermal Brain Fuzz lining insulates heat and dries fast
- Dope Dyed Fabric - a softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey made by Bluesign approved mills
- Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
- Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
- Tripled glued seams
- Vissla super stretch Neo 2.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
- Smoothy Panels - Wind & water-repellent - Smoothy panels on the back acts as a barrier against the cold where it's needed the most
- Easy access secure key cord
- Knee pad, Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
- Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
- Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
- Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
- Smoothy panel on back - use extra caution when putting on and taking off wetsuit.
- <1 year from original purchase date on all seams./li>
- 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
- 6 month from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as finger nail punctures are not covered under warranty.