The mens' Vissla 5x4x3 North Seas Hooded CZ Steamer is a chest entry full wetsuit with a neoprene hood, made for cold water temperatures 4 - 12°C / 39 - 53°F
WARMTH & STRETCH
- I-Foam Premium- the lightest weight, warmest & stretchiest Japanese limestone based neoprene available; significantly less weight, enhanced flexibility and superior comfort.
- Full body thermal and hollow fiber Brain Fuzz lining insulates heat and dries fast
- Upcycled Nylon XTEND exterior fabric: Eco-friendly, lighter, flexible, anti-fade stretch jersey made by Bluesign approved mills.
- Dope Dyed Fabric- A softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade made by Bluesign approved mills.
- AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free with no harmful chemicals.
- New improved fit for better range of motion - anatomically engineered body lines with minimal seams for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
- PK S-LOCK Water Tight Zipper - Chest-zip entry with Cris-X panels for easy entry and minimal bulk with a perfect fit
- Power Seam is an advanced, flexible, waterproofing sealant used on the outside of the seams for added durability and warmth
- Vissla's super stretch Neo 2.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort.
- Smoothy Panels - Repels wind + water
- Tripled glued seams
- Glideskin on the neck, seals to skin to prevent flushing
- Knee pad - Supratex abrasion resistant jersey for flexibility and strength
- Liquid taped on the cuffs, seals to prevent flushing
- Easy access secure key cord
- Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
- BLK colorway features Smoothy panels on back and hood. Please use extra caution when putting on and taking off wetsuit
- 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
- 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
- 6 month from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as finger nail punctures are not covered under warranty.