Rip Curl began making watches in 1989 with a clear aim – to produce quality timepieces for surfers with useful surf related functions, like tide height and bezels to time contest heats. They are the only Surf Watches with the Heat Bezel Timer, built by surfers for surfers and tube tested by world champions. As Tom Curren says... ‘Tide and Time is everything’ This modern classic will get better with time, designed to be as relevant now as it was then, authentically Rip Curl.
- Matte finish dial with luminous raised indexes and printed minute markers.
- Gradient sunray brush tide markings feature around the dial.
- Swiss Parts jeweled tide movement with time, date, and small seconds hand.
- PU strap with marine-grade stainless steel forged buckle. 22mm
- Custom designed marine-grade 316L solid stainless steel case. 42.5mm
- Titanium carbide midnight black 2 piece Heat Bezel with luminous fill markers.
- Domed & hardened mineral crystal lens.
- Screw in case back
- 100m / 330ft waterproof tested.