Patagonia's Pom Beanie has a chunky cable knit that traps heat with its dense weave to keep you warm and dry so you can squeeze in an extra run (or two). On cold commutes or stormy ridges, the soft blend of 70% recycled wool, 25% recycled nylon and 5% other fiber stops heat loss, dries quickly and stays warm, even when wet. A fleece-lined headband wicks moisture and feels smooth against skin. The classic design, sporting a playful pom on top, goes most anywhere.
- Soft recycled wool/nylon blend keeps your head and ears warm on the coldest days
- Soft fleece-lined headband
- Classic chunky cable knit with a ribbed cuff and pom-pom
- Naturally stretchy knit for all-day comfort
- 94 g (3.3 oz)
- Body: 70% recycled wool/25% recycled nylon/5% other fiber
- Lining: 5.6-oz 100% polyester fleece