The Base Tide Pro delivers a double-overhead dose of durability and functionality. Featuring 550 pre-programmed tides and sunrise/sunset locations inside a tough-as-nails case, the Base Tide Pro is one of the toughest in the lineup.
HAVE SWELL, WILL TRAVEL - Featuring 550 pre-programmed tides and sunrise/sunset locations inside a super durable TR90 case, three types of alarms, countdown timer and chronograph with split function, the Base Tide Pro is the toughest in the lineup.
- Multi-Function Digital: Custom digital module with pre-programmed tide information for 550 beaches around the world.
- Surf Ready: 42mm, 100 meter/10ATM custom TR90 case with hardened mineral crystal, 10 ATM water-resistant pushers, stainless caseback.
- Locking Looper: 24mm custom injection molded silicone band with patented double locking looper and solid stainless steel buckle.
- Dial: Negative LCD with printed tide graph.
- Watch Movement: Custom digital module with pre-programmed tide information for 550 beaches around the world. Functions include time of day (12 hour or 24 hour), day/date, sunrise / sunset data, future and past tide, dual time, 3 types of alarms, countdown timer, wave counter, chronograph and an EL backlight.
- Watch Dial: Negative LCD with a printed tide graph.
- Watch Case: 42mm, 100 meter/10 ATM custom TR90 case with hardened mineral crystal, custom water resistant PC pushers, stainless steel screw down case back.
- Watch Band: 24mm custom injection molded silicone band with double locking looper and solid stainless steel buckle with stainless steel screw bar connections.
- Water Rating: 100 METER / 10 ATM
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.