The Box Knife is the perfect all mountain machine for high speed jib / park performance. It's playful but stable, a perfect balance for whatever the day throws at you whether it's kinks, logs, table tops, gaps, groomers or butters. Plus the early rise camber profile provides amazing lift making this "jib" board a secret powder digging beast. Yang to the Scratcher's Yin the Box Knife's balanced attack keeps big smooth Ted Borland ticking off the NBD's and is Burtner's go to creative backcountry tool.
Camber 3 - This is camber engineered for high performance snowboarding. Very mild rocker between your feet combined with powerful cambers to the tips and tails. Mild rocker balances pressure distribution tip to tail eliminating the "dead space" between your feet, maximizing edge hold, pop, power and precision with the benefit of a little extra float and carve when you need it.
Magne-Traction - Effortless edge hold thanks to serrated steak knife technology. Strategically located edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions.
- Terrain types: park and resort are it's forte but it does dabble in the backcountry
- Rider ability: intermediate to advanced
- Flex Scale: medium to firm flex
- C3 camber
- Original power construction + sintered base
- Core: 75% aspen / 25% paulownia
- Glass: tri-ax / bi-ax fiber
- Top: eco sublimated poly top
- +Base: sintered base
- Birch internal sidewalls
- UHMW sintered sidewalls
- UHMW tip/tail impact deflection