From design to performance Gnu riders had a heavy hand on this one. Asymmetry, slightly wider waist widths that rail and float. Poppy stable C2x hybrid contours that slide, carve and plane. An unreal eco construction that is built to blast and last. It's quite possible the best board Gnu has ever made.
C2 Xtreme Riding All Terrain Contour - The perfect rocker/camber hybrid, rips everything including pow. Lib Tech worked with Travis Rice to develop this perfectly balanced all terrain contour. Mild rocker between your feet combined with powerful cambers to the tips and tails. Enough power, pop and precision to hit the biggest wedges. Enough float and freedom to rip the gnarliest AK lines.
Magne-Traction - Effortless edge hold thanks to serrated steak knife technology. Strategically located edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions.
- Terrain types: resort killer, can tackle the park and backcountry
- Rider ability: intermediate to advanced
- Flex Scale: medium flex
- Asym Scale (level 1): Sidecut - core - contact
- C2x xtreme riding all terrain contour
- Asym Core: balsa/aspen/paulownia II/III heels - sustainably harvested, light, strong and poppy
- Glass: tri-ax / bi-ax fiber dampener
- Top: eco-sublimated PBT - tough and environmentally friendly
- Base: Sintered knife-cut - fast, tough, holds wax
- Sidewalls: UHMW - tough, environmentally friendly
- Art by Jesse Brown