Refined attention to detail nutured by powder field hand Nicolas Müller. Powerful camber contours and a smooth carving mildly tapered shape follow a floaty pow and butter friendly nose deep into unreality. Go fairy tale full throttle with this dreamy little number.
Camber 3 - This is camber engineered for high performance snowboarding. Very mild rocker between your feet combined with powerful cambers to the tips and tails. Mild rocker balances pressure distribution tip to tail eliminating the "dead space" between your feet, maximizing edge hold, pop, power and precision with the benefit of a little extra float and carve when you need it.
Magne-Traction - Effortless edge hold thanks to serrated steak knife technology. Strategically located edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions.
- Terrain types: resort killer, with a backcountry mindset
- Rider ability: intermediate to advanced
- Flex Scale: medium to firm flex
- C3 camber
- Core: balsa/aspen/paulownia II - sustainably harvested, light, strong and poppy
- Glass: tri-ax / bi-ax silky smooth bio fiber dampener
- Top: eco-sublimated bio beans - tough and environmentally friendly
- Base: eco-sublimated sintered - fast, tough, holds wax
- Sidewalls: UHMW - tough, environmentally friendly
- Art by Christian Neuenschwander