SUP Wave Foil Flow S1 opens up a whole new world of riding waves. Catch barely breaking swell or fly over slower sections with power and speed – the S1 outperforms the conditions every time.
SUP foiling requires a certain skill level, so Fanatic's main objective was to make the S1 as accessible and easy to ride as possible. A large front wing, with a thick profile, adds stiffness and is the key for lifting power at low speeds in smaller surf. The anhedral wing tips help with roll stability and control, preventing wing tip ventilation during turns. Combined with a perfectly trimmed back wing design, they were able to develop a foil which remains easy, yet has great manoeuvrability, speed and control.
With a high specification aluminium mast, it’s strong and extra stable with a solid 4 screw connection piece adjustable to the best possible position on your board. Taking durability to the next level, the back wing and fuselage of the Flow S1 are made from Carbon Compound, whilst the front wing is a lightweight yet durable Carbon Composite part.
Believing that everyone should have the opportunity to enjoy this exhilarating ride, Fanatic's Flow S1 Foil is easy to use, premium quality and great value for money.
- Mast Length - 65cm
- Fuselage Length - 75cm
- Front Wing Wingspan - 80cm
- Front Wing Surface - 1024cm2
- Back Wing Wingspan - 38cm
- Box System 4 Way System M8
- Material Aluminium (Mast & Base) / Carbon Composite (Front Wing) / Carbon Compound (Fuselage & Backwing)
- Accessible and stable ride
- Highly durable premium quality
- High specification Aluminium mast made in Germany
- Carbon Composite front wing
- Carbon Compound fuselage and back wing
- Solid industry-standard 4 screw connection piece, adjustable to the best possible position on your board
- Optional wedge
- Polygon screw lock inserts