The 2021 Burton Yeasayer womens snowboard is an easy-riding all terrain sensation that performs wherever you want it to. Delivering a ride as friendly as it is fun, the Yeasayer has quickly become one of the most popular Burton womens boards available. Boasting a lightweight core with a versatile flex and forgiving, catch-free technology, the Yeasayer is a board that's stable and supportive when you want it, forgiving when you need it.
- All Mountain
- Park: 4/10, All Mountain: 10/10, Powder: 6/10
- Flat Top
- Flat Top puts flat camber between your feet and rocker in the tip and tail. The flat provides more stability, pop, balance, and edge hold, while the rocker gives you stronger presses and that catch-free feeling that rocker is known for.
- 3.5/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
- Twin Flex - This board flexes the same in the nose and tail, allowing you to ride, pop, and press the same in regular and switch.
- Constructed exactly the same tip to tail, this board is designed to provide consistent performance when riding in both switch and regular.
- Super fly 800G - This core utilises two species of wood in dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood and hardwood to reduce weight without compromising strength or performance.
- Dualzone EGD - The wood grain of the core is positioned along the heel and toe edge in two unbroken zones perpendicular to the rest of the core, which gives consistent edge hold and strength.
- Womens Specific Triax Glass - This triaxial fibreglass creates a versatile flex and consistent response for performance across all types of snowboarding.
- Squeezebox Low - Squeezebox consists of thicker, more powerful sections combined with thinner, more flexible sections profiled throughout the core. This enhances energy transfer and makes the board snappier and more stable. The Low version of Squeezebox is designed to promote progression, placing stiffer zones outside your feet that direct energy to the nose and tail while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the bindings, resulting in more control with less effort.
- An extruded base sacrifices some speed in the pursuit of strength. Stays fast with less frequent waxing, and can withstand more punishment than faster bases.
- The Channel - The Burton Channel system forgoes your traditional 4-screw mounting system and introduces a channel for your front and rear inserts. This allows you to fine-tune your stance width, and gives you more freedom in your stance location. The Channel is compatible with most major binding brands, but works best with Burton EST bindings.
- Infinite Ride - Burton is able to maximise pop and performance by overbuilding their boards in the factory, and then using machinery to break it down for you. This allows your board to ride the same from day one, to day 100, season after season.
- Frostbite Edges - Edges that extend out slightly underneath your bindings for enhanced edge hold on hardpack and ice. \
- Scoop - Exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges of your board for a looser, more forgiving feel that greatly reduces the risk of catching edges.
- Pro Tip - The tip and tail of this board taper out at the points, reducing swing weight and promoting mobility.
- Super Sap Epoxy - Super Sap is a bio-based resin that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional petroleum-based epoxies.