The Burton Ruler Wide is the boot for riders with wider feet who refuse to compromise comfort or performance.
With a legacy of pushing personal skills to the pro level, the Burton Ruler boot is the boot for stepping to larger drops and burlier features. For riders seeking Ion-level performance but lack the loot. The Dual Zone Boa® System Featuring Coiler™ Technology allows for quick forefoot and upper boot adjustment with a simple twist of the dial, and the long lasting performance of Burton-exclusive New England Rope laces with the Boa Guarantee. 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation in the liner and the added warmth of Burton's Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies arctic blasts. The medium flex PowerUP Tongue resists breakdown, and maintains a steady ride from one day to the next.
- LACING: Dual Zone Boa® Fit System, Featuring Coiler™ Technology, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with the Boa® Guarantee
- FLEX / RESPONSE: 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset
- LINER: Imprint™ 2 Liner, 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, Lock-Up Cuff, Hook and Loop Closure, Man Fur
- CUSHIONING: Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, B3 Gel
- OUTSOLE: EST® Optimized Midsole, Recycled Rubber Content, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
- BURTON WARRANTY: 1-Year Warranty
- ⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di-(2ethyl hexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov