When it's nipple deep and dumping, there is no substitute for the Men's Burton [ak] GORE-TEX 3L Freebird Bib Pant. Ultra-lightweight and highly breathable GORE-TEX three-layer fabric is fully sealed with GORE-SEAM tape and incorporates field-proven articulation for complete freedom when hiking, splitting, sledding, or shredding. The bib features stretch paneling for unrestricted mobility, plus a chest pocket array that is accessible through the Pit Zips on [ak] jackets. The straightforward suspender system works seamlessly under a jacket and is easy to adjust, while ample venting prevents overheating..
- Fabric-Stretch Nylon 30D Plain Weave Fabric Blocked with Stretch Nylon 78D Plain Weave Fabric
- Membrane-GORE-TEX 3L – Burly and tough, this premium waterproof breathable material is made to handle everything the mountain dishes out.
- Fit-Relaxed Fit – This looser fit offers plenty of room for ease of mobility, comfort, and layering.
- Adjustable Velcro Suspenders
- Internal Waist Adjustment
- Zippered Chest Pockets with Media Port
- Zippered Back Pockets
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets
- Beacon Loop in Wearer's Right Pocket
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Test-I-Cool™ Vents
- Exterior Thigh Vents
- Crossflow Venting™
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape – GORE’s unique seam sealant tape seals each and every seam to provide a completely waterproof and liquid resistant fabric.
- Triple Needle Reinforced Inseam
- Crotch Gusset for Mobility
- RECCO® Reflector
- Stretch Fabrication
- YKK® Water Resistant Zippers
- Anti-Scuff Cuffs – Cuffs reinforced with durable Cordura® fabric and contoured shaping for added abrasion resistance.
- Cuff Elevators – Pull on the hidden ripcord or use the snaps located on the back of the pant leg to elevate your cuffs and protect them from nastiness and abrasion. Featured on all men’s and women’s Burton pants.