The FSD Progidy model is a culmination of years upon years of elite riding experience in waves of all shapes and sizes, all over the globe. Combining a super refined template with the best materials and construction processes known to man, the FSD Prodigy will take your riding to levels you never thought possbile.
- Core: 2.4 lb PE (PE or Polyethylene is the standard bodyboard core providing unrivalled response and control. The 2.4 lb PE is a superior form of Polyethylene offering adequate flex for greater maneuverability on the wave face without compromising strength and durability. The PE core is also the preferred choice for colder waters where other cores may become too stiff and therefore unresponsive)
- Stringer: Single Carbon Fibre Stringer (A bodyboard with 1x Carbon Fibre Stringer utilises a Carbon Fiber rod running through the centre of the board to add longevity by improving stiffness and recoil while also greatly increasing the ability for projection. The single stringer also enhances performance and control. The use of Carbon Fiber ensures no additional weight is added to the board.)
- Deck: Contoured Cellu-cushion 8lb PE Deck (8lb Polyethylene is the most superior form of deck skin for any bodyboard offering sufficient strength to ensure a longer lasting board. The Contoured design allows your body to lock with your board when riding, ensuring the board is comfortable to ride and hold.)
- Slick: HDPE Slick (A hardened slick material that is durable and fast, yet still super responsive)
- Rails: 55/45 Chine Double Rails (A rail design enabling a comfortable grip for holding the rails of the board when riding).
- Channels: Yes (2 channels on the bottom of the board located at the tail to ensure stability and control on the face of the wave)
- Tail: Clipped Crescent Tail (Provides superior control and hold on the wave face while also allowing for ease of rail to rail transitions and release from carves and spins.)
- Additional Features: Nose Grips (Small bulbs on the underside of the nose of the board that enhance grip and control), Nose and Tail Buffers (An additional layer of padding on the nose and tail of the board that enchances longevity and durability.) & Deck Contours (Grooves shaped into the deck for traction & comfortable riding.