The Faction model is a mainstay in the Nomad range as it is a well-crafted versatile board that incorporates the 1.9LB Polypro 100% Water Proof Core. The Faction is unique in that it is a template that is beneficial to any sized bodyboader looking to surf any sized waves.
- Size - 46"
- Core: Beaded Polypro (BPP) (This core material is designed for speed and durability. Lightweight and rigid, Beaded Polypro will perform exceptionally well in warmer waters where other cores become slow and unresponsive. 100% waterproof and ultra durable, a BBP core is a fundamental feature of a long lasting bodyboard).
- Stringer: Single Carbon Fibre Stringer (A bodyboard with 1x Carbon Fibrer Stringer utilises a Carbon Fiber rod running through the centre of the board to add longevity by improving stiffness and recoil while also greatly increasing the ability for projection. The single stringer also enhances performance and control. The use of Carbon Fiber ensures no additional weight is added to the board.)
- Deck: Cellu-cushion 8lb PE Deck (8lb Polyethylene is the most superior form of deck skin for any bodyboard offering sufficient strength to ensure a longer lasting board. The strength of the 8lb Polyethylene reduces the chances of deck creases and damage).
- Slick: HDPE Slick (A hardened slick material that is durable and fast yet still super responsive).
- Rails: 55/45 Chine Double Rails (A rail design enabling a comfortable grip for holding the rails of the board when riding).
- Channels: Yes (2 channels on the bottom of the board located at the tail to ensure stability and control on the face of the wave)
- Tail: Clipped Crescent Tail (Provides superior control and hold on the wave face while also allowing for ease of rail to rail transitions and release from carves and spins.)
- Additional Features: Nose Grips (Small bulbs on the underside of the nose of the board that enhance grip and control), Nose and Tail Buffers (An additional layer of padding on the nose and tail of the board that enhances longevity and durability.)