The Element Black is built for the same terrain and riding style as the Element with marked differences in material and appearance for a bolder, more affordable ride. A hand dyed Ash Power Ply topsheet covers Arbor's Single Malt core, which they've made from 100% sustainably grown poplar. Poplar is known for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability. This durability translates to a snowboard that will last longer and maintain its spring for years to come. The Camber System design offers a poppy ride with crisp, fully engaged performance.
- Hand Dyed Ash Power Ply
- Single Malt Core - Arbor's standard wood core for highly reliable return and lasting durability. Made from 100% sustainably grown Poplar wood.
- Extruded Base - A tough, user-friendly extruded base that delivers lighter-weight performance
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 12-Pack Inserts
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Knucklehead Tip Profile - Peak to parking lot with extra punch for powder.
- Three Year Warranty
|Effective Edge (cm)||117.1||119.8||122.5||120.7||121.6|
|Tip Length (cm)||22.45||22.6||22.75||22.65||22.7|
|Tail Length (cm)||21.45||21.6||21.75||21.65||21.7|
|Tip Width (cm)||29.09||29.35||29.61||30.29||30.88|
|Waist Width (cm)||25.1||25.25||25.4||26.15||26.7|
|Tail Width (cm)||29.09||29.35||29.61||30.29||30.88|
|Tip Sidecut (m)||8.7||8.85||9||8.9||8.95|
|Center Sidecut (m)||7.8||7.95||8.1||8||8.05|
|Tail Sidecut (m)||29.05||19.23||20.5||19.65||20.08|
|Ref. Point Width (in/cm)||21/54||21/54||21/54||21/54||21/54|
|Ref. Stance Setback (cm)||0||0||0||0||0|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||120-200||126-206||132-212||128-208||138-218|
|Rider Weight (kg)||54-91||57-93||60-96||58-94||63-99|