Tailored for park riding but versatile enough for the entire mountain, the Cadence is a women's specific freestyle twin with a medium flex. The Cadence is soft enough to jib and press with ease, but stable enough for jumps and pipe, making it a team favorite for trick based riding. Traditionally built on Arbor's Rocker System for a jib friendly ride with easy butter-ability, they now also offer the Cadence in their Camber System for riders who prefer a more poppy ride with crisp, fully engages performance.
- Hand Dyed Ash Power Ply
- Single Malt Core - Our standard wood core for highly reliable return and lasting durability. Made from 100% sustainably grown Poplar wood.
- Extruded Base - A tough, user-friendly extruded base that delivers lighter-weight performance
- Biax Glassing - A biax over biax lay-up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 2x4 12-Pack Inserts
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Panhead Tip Profile - Classic top-to-bottom freestyle performance.
- Three Year Warranty
|Effective Edge (cm)||106.2||109.8||113.4||117||120.6|
|Tip Length (cm)||18.9||19.1||19.3||19.5||19.7|
|Tail Length (cm)||18.9||19.1||19.3||19.5||19.7|
|Tip Width (cm)||26.9||27.25||27.6||27.95||28.3|
|Waist Width (cm)||23.15||23.35||23.55||23.75||23.95|
|Tail Width (cm)||26.9||27.25||27.6||27.95||28.3|
|Tip Sidecut (m)||8||8.2||8.4||8.6||8.8|
|Center Sidecut (m)||7.1||7.3||7.5||7.7||7.9|
|Tail Sidecut (m)||8||8.2||8.4||8.6||8.8|
|Ref. Point Width (in/cm)||20/50.8||20/50.8||20/50.8||20/50.8||20/50.8|
|Ref. Stance Setback (cm)||0||0||0||0||0|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||60-140||68-148||76-164||84-164||92-172+|
|Rider Weight (kg)||27-64||31-67||34-71||38-74||42-78+|