The Women's Dawn Patrol back zip offers the perfect balance between function and aesthetic appeal. Rip Curl has used a combination of E4 in the arms and Freeflex neoprene in the body. The entire suit is glued and blindstitched with taping in critical stress points to increase durability.
- E4 NEOPRENE - Rip Curl's premium high stretch neoprene. Super stretch and lightweight with a high quality hand feel that is smooth and comfortable against the skin.
- GLUED & BLIND STITCHED SEAMS - Triple glued, double stitched seam that only penetrates one side of the material providing a high stretch, high strength, water sealed seam.
- FLASH LINING - Two engineered layers that funnel water rapidly out of the suit once it is hung up. Also one of the warmest and most comfortable linings available.
- STITCHLESS UNDERARMS - Seamless and stitchless underarm and shoulder panels maximise movement and provide ultimate flexibility.
- MESH SKIN - Smooth mesh panels that absorb solar heat and reduce wind chill.
- BATWING SYSTEM - Provides barrier between back-zip and body to minimize leakage and flushing (back zip wetsuits only).
- STRESS POINT TAPED - Added to high-stress points for increased strength and durability.
- S-FLEX KNEE - Highly flexible kneepads allowing maximum movement and lasting durability.