The Rhythm binding returns with a laundry list of updates, new asymmetrical highback, new forward lean system, 3D Supreme Ankle Straps, a canted footbed, and Composite Ratchets for more comfort and precision. Rhythm comes stock with all the tech and comfort you need at the price you want.
- Zone baseplate - Boarding basic. Durable and easy to fit, available in three sizes, the Zone baseplate is easy to use, easy to ride.
- Composite 30% - Get the most out of Salomon's bindings. More rigid than the competitor’s low end plastic, more durable and comfortable than aluminum. Performance is maximized,comfort is undeniable.
- Adjustable Toe Ramp - For easy adjustability for the best transmission on toe edge.
- Universal Disc - Ultimate compatibility with all existing mounting systems on the market.
- IMS - Integrated Mounting System (IMS) is Salomon’s patented trick for keeping your disc screws in place while adjusting your bindings or swapping out boards.
- Unite Disc Compatibility
- HB Filter - Exclusive to Salomon. Their unique vibration filtering material absorbs unwanted shock: less leg and foot fatigue, more riding.
- Rhythm - Asymmetrical shape to increase the support on the outside and tweakability on the inside while keeping a perfect anatomical shape to prevent any pressure point. This highback is made for a smooth ride and allows riders to be comfortable while improving their riding skills.
- Lock-In Toe Strap - Salomon's upgraded, cored out Lock-In Toe strap grips your boot to simplify and secure your set up.
- 3D Supreme Ankle Strap - Salomon's 3D strap construction is super soft and padded out for a maximized cushy feel and has a torsional flex for support with no pressure points. One squeeze and you’ll be hooked.
- Toolfree Straps Adjustments - Just that: easy length adjustment on the fly with no tools needed.
- Canted Footbed - Instantly add pop power and extra edge control to your riding with Salomon's 2.5° canted footbed. Easy on the knees and no loss of board-feel.
- Full EVA - Full pad cushioning system maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue.