Thousands of years from now in the depths of the darkest forest, a force will roam upon post-apocalyptic lands. Taking form as a human, she will walk in both realms of the spirit and the living with an unearthly appearance that flickers between unyielding beauty and fearful dread.
You will recognize her because you have met her before. In fact, you may even know her name. She has been called The Acid Mother Guru, The Queen of Eternity, the Goddess of Eternal Sleep, the Witch of the Woods or even Lady Death. She is mystic, but she is not evil. She simply is. Lady Death, like everything else, is given meaning over time by our perception.
If you perceive her to be powerful, she will be. If you perceive her to have control over your fate, she will have it. She has lived many former lifetimes and has paid the price for her wand and her ways. She can guide our journey on this Earth, or she can end it as she has done before.
The truth is, it is actually you that is in control of her. If you perceive that she is wise and fair, then she will be. If you call on her for survival, she will appear. And, if you believe she is here to defend what is right in the world, then you can proceed to live your life in the most amazing of ways.
The Defenders of Awesome series has a big reputation and these boards back it up. As winners of the most coveted design award in snowboarding for an unprecedented six years in a row, this highly sought after series has now won a Transworld Good Wood Award every single year of its existence. That's an undefeated record, folks! The DOA features a next-generation hybrid-camber design which delivers the pop and response of a cambered board with the predictability of reverse-camber. With construction technology like Fortress™ Kevlar Bound Sidewalls advancing these boards beyond their modest retail price, the DOA series stands proud as the ultimate go anywhere, do anything freestyle deck.
- RIDER TYPE: THE PERFECTIONIST THAT WANTS TO RIDE ONE OF THE BEST SNOWBOARDS EVER DESIGNED
- FLEX: 5.5
- CAMBER TYPE: ALL-TERRAIN V2 PROFILE - ALL-TERRAIN V2 Profile boards take full advantage of the benefits of traditional camber, zero camber, and reverse camber. This next generation design allows you to get the pop and response of a cambered board with all the predictability and easy turn initiation of zero camber or reverse camber shapes
- FSC® CERTIFIED DUAL CORE™ - Poppy lightweight Poplar core combined with Beech for increased power and durability
- FORTRESS™ KEVLAR BOUND SIDEWALLS - Heavy duty protection with refined flyweight kevlar
- CARBON FIBER BEAMS - Increases power and response while remaining ultralight
- SPECIAL BLEND FIBERGLASS MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN - Custom weighted Biaxial top / Biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability. Impregnated with reformulated, high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN.
- SUPERDRIVE™ BASE - The new standard in sintered base material, this UHMWPE is precision forged for high abrasion resistance and a super smooth glide.
- Multitech™ Level 4 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + PAM16000™ Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
- Sublimation Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology™
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
- Titanal Base Inlay